Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I LOVE my children!

Here are some of the children that I teach! I will see each one once a week. I wish I could spend more time teaching them, but there are so many!!!


I brought the glasses and they loved putting them on!

How cute are they??
I love them!

Her name is Roxy!

One day i puffed up my cheeks and popped them.. and now some of them do this every time they see me!

This is Autumn.. she is precious!

And her name is Lily!! I want to bring her home!


This is Monica. Every time I see her I remember I named her after a FRIENDS character.. but I always forget which one. luckily she can remind me. Her name is Monica!



His name is "Weston!" He is one of my FAVORITES!

Here is Joey! She's very smart!

Here's one of my 3rd grade classes!
His name is Jose.. but we spelled it out Hosay! haha


Here is Aggie and Sally! So cute!


And little Caitlin!

2 comments:

Robert and Bethany said...

Why do you give them new names? Can you not pronounce their Chinese names? Were they never given names in the first place? Do they get confused? I am confused.

*WhitDawg* said...

Bethany.. we give them names because their names are too difficult for us to remember and pronounce. Also if they are ever to go to America they will want a normal American name to go by. They do not get confused.. and nor do I. I think you are the only confused one.. hahah